Grilled Chicken with Quinoa and Salad
Enjoy this lean, healthy meal that the whole family will love for dinner and reap the benefits!
- 2 6oz Chicken Breast
- 1 Blue Scoop Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cooked
- ½ Cup Cauliflower
- ½ Cup Carrots
- 1 Small Tomato
- 1 Cup Mixed Greens
Steps to Prepare
- Season your chicken breasts with olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and let marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Cook your quinoa according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oven-safe grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat for about 1 minute. Once hot, place chicken on surface to grill.
- Cook chicken on stove top for about 4 minutes on one first side, and 2 minutes after flipping over.
- Transfer to oven and cook for about 20 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- While chicken is cooking, steam your cauliflower and carrots until tender, or you can skip this step and enjoy them raw.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve one chicken breast with 1 cup cooked quinoa and a heaping serving of mixed salad with chopped mixed greens, cauliflower, carrots, and diced tomato.