Hummus and Veggies
This creamy hummus so easy to make, you’ll be enjoying the dip with your favorite fresh veggies in no time flat!
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans, 15-oz can
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Dash Salt
- Splash Water, to desired consistency
Steps to Prepare
- Add beans, lemon juice, and olive oil to the NutriBullet LEAN Short Cup, twist on the blade and pulse a few times.
- Twist off blade, scrape down sides and add tahini, spices, and a touch of water.
- Continue to blend, scraping down sides of the cup and adding additional liquid as needed.
- Stir in optional herbs and serve with raw veggies.