“Nut-hing” but Good
With a perfect balance of sweet and nutty flavors, this treat is not only satisfying but it's also hearty and healthy! Cherries and almonds are excellent additions to an anti-inflammatory diet, while hemp seeds are rich in heart-healthy nutrients. Loaded with plant protein, this recipe is not only an excellent meal replacement but also a great post-workout smoothie, too!
- 1 ½ Cups Spinach
- ½ Cup Dark Cherries, frozen
- 10 Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon NutriBullet LEAN Boost
- ¼ Tablespoon Nutmeg
- ¼ Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
Steps to Prepare
- Add all ingredients to your Tall or MacroBlast Cup and extract for 30 seconds, or until smooth.